Re: What to do with the journals?

Subject: Re: What to do with the journals?
From: "Charles P. Campbell" <cpc -at- PRISM -dot- NMT -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 1994 09:57:01 MST

Greg--your question on what to do with piles of journals just gave me a
liberating thought. Thanks!

It's this: the college library gets all the same journals I do--PMLA, TC,
TCQ, College English, and so on. Yet I save these journals on my shelf.
Why? If I got rid of them, I'd have more room in the office, and occasional
walks to the library would be healthy for middle-aged spread and blood
pressure.

Another example of virtual reality changing physical reality.

Chuck
cpc -at- nmt -dot- edu