Re: another think ..uh... thing coming

Subject: Re: another think ..uh... thing coming
From: Andrea Magers <Andrea_Magers -at- NOTES -dot- PW -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 1994 14:04:45 PST

Kelly writes:

If that's what you think, you've got another thing coming.

Hmm. What "thing" should I be expecting?

A punch in the nose? A swift kick in the chops?

No disrespect intentded to you "think" sayers, but this is what my siblings
and I say in jest to each other. We've always said "thing" coming. I've
never heard of "think" until this list.