Re: think ..uh... thing coming (Regional)

Subject: Re: think ..uh... thing coming (Regional)
From: Jim Gifford <jgifford -at- SPU1 -dot- UWSP -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 1994 10:22:00 CST

While it seems that we're burning up the "net" over the trivial (is the
preceeding like saying "needless to say" and then going on to say it
any way?), I'm from Wisconsin, but lived in S. Cal mid 60's to mid 70's,
and never heard the phrase except as "think."
Jim Gifford
Department of Mathematics and Computing
University of Wisconsin Stevens Point
email: jgifford -at- spu1 -dot- uwsp -dot- edu