Personal -- Truncated messages

Subject: Personal -- Truncated messages
From: Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- PROTEON -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 1994 09:19:00 EST

Text item: Text_1

Sorry to clutter the list with this, but I'm not sure my private
replies are getting through.

Mark:

All I'm getting from your messages is a line saying "Message
truncated". Either you're encountering the problem I posted about
concerning my return email address (some gateways seem to be leaving
out the "relay" part, and it's important), or some other weird thing
is happening. Whichever it is, I'm not getting your message. Perhaps
you could just post to the list and mark it private (as I did with
this message)?

Bonni
Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- relay -dot- proteon -dot- com
^^^^^^