Re: Certification

Subject: Re: Certification
From: Steve Fouts <sfouts -at- ELLISON -dot- SC -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 1994 14:15:44 CST

|}
|} Are there any efforts to set up a certification of
|} technical writers?
|}
|} By "certification", I mean the process of granting
|} a certificate of technical competence.
|}
|} Is anyting going on at STC, ACM/SIGDoc, or IEEE/SysDoc?
|}

Oh please, please, please don't start this thread again. I'll be forced
to unsubscribe for sure.

/ ___ __/__\ \ / / _\ Steve Fouts
/___ \| | ___\ | / __\ sfouts -at- ellison -dot- ti -dot- com
/_______/__|_______\_/________\ "Read over your compositions and, when you
meet a passage which you think is particularly fine, strike it out"
-- Samuel Johnson