Magick

Subject: Magick
From: Steve Fouts <sfouts -at- ELLISON -dot- SC -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 1994 13:56:31 CST

Sue Stewart writes:
|}
|} "Any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic."
|} Would love to credit this, but I don't recall the distinguished author.

That would be Clarke's Third Law...

-- Arthur C. Clark

Followed by Dr. Barry Gehms Corrolary to Clarke's Third Law:

"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced."

/ ___ __/__\ \ / / _\ Steve Fouts
/___ \| | ___\ | / __\ sfouts -at- ellison -dot- ti -dot- com
/_______/__|_______\_/________\ When I use a word, it means just what I
choose it to mean--neither more nor less. -- Lewis Carroll