Re: LIST options change

Subject: Re: LIST options change
From: Sue Stewart <suepstewrt -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 1994 20:44:44 EST

I agree *strongly* with Kim. I subscribed to the LIST, and I really find I
resent having to go through the gymnastics necessary to change the To: field
when I'm accustomed to simply choosing Reply.

In fact, if I had not just happened to keep a message on my system for some
unknown reason, I would have had to go to my hardcopy file and locate the

Please, Eric; we really appreciate all the work you've done on the list, but
I really feel this is a step back, not forward.

I participate in a whole handful of internet mailing lists (I have these
"eclectic" tastes), and this is the first time I have ever seen this setup,
either on a LISTSERV or a majordomo list.

A brief round of music from Li'l Abner: "Put it back the way it wuz! Put it
back the wa-ay i-it wuz! It wuz sometimes full of clutters, but we all got
all the mutters, so we ask you kindly, sir -- Put it back the way it were!"

Goodness, it's been a long day today. suepstewrt -at- aol -dot- com