Last Call

Subject: Last Call
From: Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- PROTEON -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 1994 09:40:00 EST

Text item: Text_1

I'm going to duplicate the "Management and Technical Writing" and "ISO
9000" tapes Tuesday. This is your last chance to reserve either of
these tapes on this batch (you can always order these or earlier
tapes, but orders not received by Tuesday, 2/22, may take longer -- I
try to lump orders so I can keep getting our low duplication fee).

Send me an email message to reserve your tapes -- I'll respond with
check information. Don't forget to include "relay." between "@" and
"proteon.com" in my address.

Bonni Graham |
Technical Writer | Most software is run by
Easel Corporation, ENFIN Technology Lab | confused users acting on
Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- relay -dot- proteon -dot- com | incorrect and incomplete
President, San Diego STC ^^^^^^ | information, doing things
| the designer never expected.
NOTE: apparently my email address needs |
to be typed exactly as it appears here, | --Paul Heckel, quoted
punctuation and all, or the system gets | by William Horton
upset. |