Re: Other lists

Subject: Re: Other lists
From: Lori Lathrop <76620 -dot- 456 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 1994 11:28:09 EST

John Eldard asks:

> Could someone please give me an Internet listserv address (and
> command) where I can get a list of all mailing lists? Did that make
> sense????

John -- As a matter of fact, that's some of the information in my new
book, _An Indexer's Guide to the Internet_ (due out in May, published
by the American Society of Indexers). Just send a message to

info-deli-server -at- netcom -dot- com
or to
kaminski -at- netcom -dot- com

and enter the following on the first line in the body of the message:

SEND PDIAL

Warning: It's a *huge* file!

Lori Lathrop -------------> INTERNET: 76620 -dot- 456 -at- compuserve -dot- com
Lathrop Media Services