Re: Other lists

Subject: Re: Other lists
From: Vicki Rosenzweig <murphy!acmcr!vr -at- UUNET -dot- UU -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 1994 12:14:10 EST

Actually, PDIAL is a list of internet providers. The list
of mailing lists is another thing. Or rather, a few other
things. There's a list of all listserv lists, which I got
from LISTSERV -at- KSUVM (alas, I didn't save the command, but
the filename is LISTSERV LISTS). I also have a file of
non-listserv lists. My copy was forwarded by a friend, but
try the newsgroup news.lists, or I can send you a copy if
you really want it (but would rather not overload my outgoing
mail line). The originating user was listed as
arielle -at- taronga -dot- com but that address is over a year old.
There is also a mailing list for announcements of new lists
and changes to current lists: write to
NEW-LIST-Request -at- VM1 -dot- NoDak -dot- EDU

And good luck.

Vicki Rosenzweig
vr%acmcr -dot- uucp -at- murphy -dot- com
New York, NY