Re: Color schemes, color printing

Subject: Re: Color schemes, color printing
From: Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- PROTEON -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 1994 10:43:00 EST

Text item: Text_1

A good, basic, dictionary type reference for all graphics questions is
"Graphically Speaking" by Mark Beach, Elk Ridge Publishing,
distributed through North Light Books. I got my copy from the Graphic
Design Book Club (a wonderful resource).

From their catalog:

PANTONE Process Color System Specifier

Color in the 21st Century, Helene W. Eckstein

Color for the Electronic Age, Jan V. White

That's all the I know of for sure -- ask your local printer, too.

Hope that helps!

Bonni Graham |
Technical Writer | Most software is run by
Easel Corporation, ENFIN Technology Lab | confused users acting on
Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- relay -dot- proteon -dot- com | incorrect and incomplete
President, San Diego STC | information, doing things
| the designer never expected.
NOTE: apparently my email address needs |
to be typed exactly as it appears here, | --Paul Heckel, quoted
punctuation and all, or the system gets | by William Horton
upset. |