Color schemes, color printing

Subject: Color schemes, color printing
From: Fred Wersan <wersan -at- ZEUS -dot- MA30 -dot- BULL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 1994 08:48:10 EST

Can anyone recommend references that explain the various color schemes, such
as CMYK, Pantone, etc., that are used in DTP and graphics apps on PCs?

Also, I'm interested in any comments people might have on the various color
printers out there - ink jet and laser. Tips on getting the printout to look
like the colors on screen, and so on would be appreciated.

I will summarize to the list if folks are interested.

Thanks.

Fred Wersan
Quest Engineering Solutions
Documentation Services