Re: Tidbits

Subject: Re: Tidbits
From: Vicki Rosenzweig <murphy!acmcr!vr -at- UUNET -dot- UU -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 1994 10:12:23 EST

I've always seen and used "fell through" to mean "didn't work
out." Something that does work out might be said to "fall
into place."

|Vicki Rosenzweig Associate Editor/Sun manager and postmaster |
|ACM Computing Reviews vr%acmcr -dot- uucp -at- murphy -dot- com |
|1515 Broadway ...uunet!murphy!acmcr!vr |
|New York, NY 10034 Voice: 212-626-0666 |
| |
|I'm speaking for myself, not for the ACM. |
|"An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind." |