thanks for the support to an aspired writer

Subject: thanks for the support to an aspired writer
From: Cinty Li <c4li -at- SMS -dot- BUSINESS -dot- UWO -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 1994 21:25:14 EST

To all the technical writers out there,

Thanks for all your support last week telling me it is possible to turn from a
reporter to be a technical writer. I guess it really depends on what one wants
to do.

I am planning to link laymen to technology. I am thinking of writing something
basic for the general public, get it published and my name printed so that I
can show my potential employer. Anybody know any publication or less technical
publications? I want to write about the impact of internet.

thanks again,
Cinty

c4li -at- sms -dot- business -dot- uwo -dot- ca (Cinty Li)
Western Business School -- London, Ontario