RTFM!

Subject: RTFM!
From: Steve Fouts <sfouts -at- ELLISON -dot- SC -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 1994 14:49:51 CST

|} Andreas Ramos says:
|}
|} And we all know that the day that the
|} software houses do a study and find out the truth: that NOBODY
|} reads the manuals, then we're all going to be history.
|}

Karla McMaster replies:

|} I beg to differ..._I_ read the manuals. I also use help functions. Am I that
|} strange?
|}

No, every company needs at least one so that all the others who don't
can ask them where the `any' key is.

Then they say, ``how do you know all of this stuff?''

Then you say, ``RTFM!''

/ ___ __/__\ \ / / _\ Steve Fouts
/___ \| | ___\ | / __\ sfouts -at- ellison -dot- sc -dot- ti -dot- com
/_______/__|_______\_/________\ "Read over your compositions and, when you
meet a passage which you think is particularly fine, strike it out"
-- Samuel Johnson