Mapping your help

Subject: Mapping your help
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 1994 15:37:56 -0600

Not too long ago, we had a discussion about mapping
out your online help documents. Unfortunately,
the discussion occurred before I knew I was going to be
assigned to an online project, and I don't think I kept
the posts.

So...How do you map out your help during the planning
stages?

If I remember correctly, some used a chalkboard, some
used a white board, and some used paper and Post-It
notes. Please describe these methods again.

Thanks. I'll try my best to compile and post to the list
if the responses come to me directly.

LaVonna
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com
technical writer