miracle help

Subject: miracle help
From: Maria Townsley <maria -at- MSD -dot- MEASUREX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 1994 10:47:36 -0500

OK. I'm curious. We have developed a tool that we are using on our own
stuff. I want to know if it would be marketable. In other words, how many
of you would buy this and how much would you pay for it?

The tool would allow you to use the word processing or desktop publishing
package that you prefer. It would allow you to maintain a single source for
written and on-line doc. It would not require the insertion of millions of
hypertext links. It would not require mapping on a white board or posty notes.
It would produce files that work with any on-line help viewer on any
platform.

I can't provide more information without going into detail, which I won't do.

Comments?

-Maria

Domain: maria -at- msd -dot- measurex -dot- com Maria Townsley Technical Publications
UUCP: ...uunet!mxmsd!maria Measurex Management Systems Division
Voice: (513)-825-3931 x-8871 1280 Kemper Meadow Drive
Fax: (513)-825-5393 Cincinnati, Ohio 45240