Re: Lenses, eyestrain

Subject: Re: Lenses, eyestrain
From: Fred M Jacobson <fred -at- BOOLE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 1994 15:19:03 PST

I am very sorry to hear that some of you suffer from severe
eyestrain. When I started to have occasional problems seeing
the screen clearly, I got glasses that correct my astigmatism
but not my myopia. I suggest that you consider glasses
dedicated to reading the screen.

To help avoid or reduce eyestrain, give your eyes a break at
regular intervals. Go to a window (or at least a long hall)
and focus on something far away. Think of it as stretching
exercises for your eye muscles. It works for me.

-Fred
--
INTERNET: fred -at- boole -dot- com PHONE: (408) 526-3292 FAX: (408) 526-3055
USPS: Fred Jacobson / Boole & Babbage / 3131 Zanker Road / San Jose CA 95134