Re: Windows Style Guide

Subject: Re: Windows Style Guide
From: Legislative Serv Ctr <amurphy -at- WLN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 1994 08:44:47 -800

A bible for Windows workers in these parts is Microsoft
Press' _The Windows Interface: An Application Design
Guide_ (1992). I like also Wilbert Galitz' new book
_It's Time to Clean Your Windows: Designing GUIs
That Work (John Wiley, 1994) and Mark Minasi's
_Secrets of Effective GUI Design_ (Sybex, 1994). These
are all excellent books.

A review of the Galitz and Minasi books will be
published in an upcoming issue of _Technical
Communication_.

Avon Murphy
Washington Legislative Service Center
206-786-7052