Re: SGML

Subject: Re: SGML
From: Legislative Serv Ctr <amurphy -at- WLN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 1994 08:47:59 -800

Gerry,

A thesis on SGML due in one week!!!??? So much for
reasonable schedules!

For a fast check, take a look into the May 1993 and
August 1993 issues of _Technical Communication_, both
of which contain substantive articles on SGML as used
by publication professionals. If you can find them, there
are also excellent papers in the 1993 STC Annual
Conference _Proceedings_ and a nifty piece by Charles
Good in the January 1991 _Intercom_ (you can probably
get a fast copy from Society headquarters).

Best of luck, my friend!

Avon Murphy
Washington Legislative Service Center
206-786-7052