Wanted: Internship Position

Subject: Wanted: Internship Position
From: "espi0004 -at- gold -dot- tc -dot- umn -dot- edu" <espi0004 -at- GOLD -dot- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 1994 17:16:29 CST

I am looking for an internship position in technical communications in the
Twin Cities, MN area for the summer of '94. I am enrolled in the
Scientific and Technical Communications program at the University of
Minnesota. Besides the technical writing education, I also have an
educational background in mathematics and physics, as well as some
programming languages (C and Pascal). I have a portfolio of work available
for examination. I am a student member of The Society of Technical
Communicators, and a member of Gamma Sigma Delta, an honor society. Any
help in locating and securing an internship would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Michael Espinosa
espi0004 -at- gold -dot- tc -dot- umn -dot- edu