Text wrap in Word 5

Subject: Text wrap in Word 5
From: Richard Irvine <ricirv -at- PANDANUS -dot- NTU -dot- EDU -dot- AU>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 1994 10:43:04 +0930

Hoping someone can help.

I know that there is a way in Word 5 to print a graphic on top of the text
rather than having the text wrap around it, but I'm not sure how. I have
the word DRAFT as a graphic in the header so it prints on every page and I
have used the frame command to centre it on the page. Problem is that the
text wraps around the graphic.

Richard Irvine B. Ed. Dip. Tchg
Institute of TAFE
Northern Territory University
Box 40146 _*-_/\
Casuarina / \
NT Australia 0811 \ _---__ /
Phone: (international) 61 89 466932 V
Fax: 61 89 270612
e-mail: ricirv -at- pandanus -dot- ntu -dot- edu -dot- au