April video

Subject: April video
From: Bonni Graham <bonnig -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 1994 19:35:35 EDT

This month's San Diego Meetings on Tape is about interfacing with your print
house. Three varieties of print shops (from just-in-time to traditional to
electronic pre-press only) will define their markets and answer questions
about how best to use their services. The tapes are, as usual available by
responding to me (BonniG -at- aol -dot- com). I'll forward more details at that time.

One thing I want to ask is if those of you reserving tapes and then deciding
not to purchase could let me know when you decide. I have a number of March
and February tapes for which I have not received checks (about half the
list). Are you folks waiting for confirmation that the tapes are ready? If
so, they are. I don't want to post a public list of people who have ordered
tapes and then not sent checks (and I don't have everybody's private
address), so if you're not sure you sent a check and have been wondering
where your tape is, feel free to contact me. I do not (except in very rare
cases) send tapes until I have _received_ a check.

Next month's tape will be on the four communication types and how we can
write to address all of them in one piece of text. Those of you who have
been following the gender discussion might be interested in this one!

Thanks for all your orders!

Bonni Graham
President, SDSTC
BonniG -at- aol -dot- com