Re: Gendered Communi...

Subject: Re: Gendered Communi...
From: Bonni Graham <bonnig -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 1994 12:14:25 EDT

The study Andreas cites is interesting. When I worked in San Diego High
School's writing lab, which was a computer center, our female population
during "open" hours was almost twice that of our male population, unless of
course a big assignment was due the next day, in which case it was about
50-50, with long lines for every computer.

I don't want to draw any conclusions, I just wanted to point out my
experience.

Bonni Graham
Manual Labour
President, SDSTC