Box jobs

Subject: Box jobs
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 1994 08:23:08 -0500

I've never seen the term "box job" before, but I have seen this
happen in my company. It was used to give raise an employee
into a higher pay bracket.

It seems like a nonsensical situation that is common in corporations:
They have to appear to openly post a job when they really have
no intention of considering other applicants.

LaVonna
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com