Museum needs help

Subject: Museum needs help
From: "Doug, Data Librarian at Ext 4225" <engstromdd -at- PHIBRED -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 1994 10:50:01 -0500

I'm forwarding this appeal for help on a communication problem from the BCEPP
biotechnology list. I thought there might be someone on this list who has had
experience presenting this type of technical material. (Sounds like a great
project, incidentally.)

Unfortunately, Dave did not include in Internet address, so the only way to
reach him is to hit the entire BCEPP -at- wingra -dot- adp -dot- wisc -dot- edu list.

Doug

From: GW1::"bcepp -at- wingra -dot- adp -dot- wisc -dot- edu" 12-APR-1994 10:09:54.08
To: Multiple recipients of list <bcepp -at- relay -dot- adp -dot- wisc -dot- edu>
CC: