Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 11 Apr 1994 to 12 Apr 1994

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 11 Apr 1994 to 12 Apr 1994
From: "PAUL V. BROWN...PH: +358-31-2407-375" <PBROWN -at- TNCLUS -dot- TELE -dot- NOKIA -dot- FI>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 1994 10:05:37 +0400

Hi!

Much as I'd like to continue following this mailing list, I've gotta
sign off. However, I've run into troubles. I'm signed on as
pbrown -at- tnclus -dot- tele -dot- nokia -dot- fi, and now when I try to sign off, the
machine thinks I'm pbrown -at- tne01 -dot- tele -dot- nokia -dot- fi -dot- I got mail telling me
to resend my signoff request via both e-mail and TELL/SEND, but I have
no idea what TELL/SEND means. (I requested help on that from the listserver,
but it didn't know about it either...) ANYWAY, can someone tell me
who to get in touch with about this? Is there any *person* who
"runs" this mailing list?

Thanks, and sorry for having to post this here....

* Paul V. Brown * "All what it takes..." *
* paul -dot- v -dot- brown -at- ntc -dot- nokia -dot- com * --Pohjolan mainos *
* puh. +358 31 2407 375 * *