Re: <Q> Degree in Computers, MM & Edu

Subject: Re: <Q> Degree in Computers, MM & Edu
From: Jim Walsh <jimw -at- TENNESSEE -dot- SC -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 1994 17:10:50 CDT

On Sun, 17 Apr 1994, Aldo J Caputo wrote:

> I'm looking for colleges or universities which offer
> degree programs in computers, and multimedia design and development, and
> their uses in education and training.

> I'd like to keep fairly close to this region of N. America (Michigan/Ontario).
> Distance Ed options would also be a bonus.

If you want to stay in the Michigan area, then I suggest either Michigan
Technological University in Houghton (has the largest scientific/technical
communications program in U.S. -- over 120 students) or Bowling Green State
University just south of Detroit and Toledo in Bowling Green, OH. Both have
excellent programs in CS and in technical communication, proved by the students
we have recruited from them.

Good luck,

Jim Walsh jimw -at- tennessee -dot- sc -dot- ti -dot- com