Re: <Q> Degree in Computers, MM & Edu

Subject: Re: <Q> Degree in Computers, MM & Edu
From: RIONDA OSMAN-JOUCHOUX <rosman-j -at- OURAY -dot- DENVER -dot- COLORADO -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 1994 09:55:12 -0600

On Sun, 17 Apr 1994, Aldo J Caputo wrote:

> I'm looking for colleges or universities which offer
> degree programs in computers, and multimedia design and development, and
> their uses in education and training.

> I'd like to keep fairly close to this region of N. America (Michigan/Ontario).
> Distance Ed options would also be a bonus.

You might investigate Instructional Technology or Educational
Communications programs. I believe that Penn State University has a
distance ed program. You might also find good information from Ohio
State and Indiana University. Both have active programs.

good luck,
Rionda Osman
rosman-j -at- ouray -dot- denver -dot- colorado -dot- edu