Need Island Write info

Subject: Need Island Write info
From: Marguerite Krupp <mkrupp -at- CAYMAN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 1994 10:12:46 EDT

Does anyone know about Island Write files?

I have just inherited a file created in "Island Write," a word processor (I
think) that I've never heard of. It appears to have come from a UNIX
system. Can anyone tell me about Island Write files? Specifically, I'm
interested in their compatibility with FrameMaker 4.0 or MS-Word,
preferably on a Mac, but possibly on a PC.

Any help would be most appreciated. I have to turn this thing into a
FrameMaker-based manual ASAP.

Thanks,

Marguerite Krupp