Need Island Write info

Subject: Need Island Write info
From: Steve Owens <uso01 -at- EAGLE -dot- UNIDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 1994 10:11:42 +0700

> Does anyone know about Island Write files?

IslandWrite/Paint/Draw is a UNIX-based application that costs about $100
0.
I've never used it, but I've read reviews of it and I have a friend who used to
work with it. I checked with him; he suggests you find somebody who has a copy
of IslandWrite and ask them to convert your file. Apparently the product has a
large variety of export filters built into it, including Mac stuff.

Who knows, the company might be willing to convert it for you.
You also might post on the Framers mailing list asking if anybody
there might have advice.

Steven J. Owens
uso01 -at- unidata -dot- com