Re: Online & paper?

Subject: Re: Online & paper?
From: RIONDA OSMAN-JOUCHOUX <rosman-j -at- OURAY -dot- DENVER -dot- COLORADO -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 1994 11:11:25 -0600

In the discussion of on-line and/or paper documentation, I vote for
redundancy.

I'm actually considering a similar problem in designing an instructional
module to introduce email, uploading and downloading to a widely (and
wildly) diverse audience. We are considering how to use video, software
(simulations maybe or hypertext help or some such usage), and text.

I'd be interested to hear opinions about which medium can carry what sort
of information most effectively/efficiently.

Thanks for any help.

Rionda Osman
rosman-j -at- ouray -dot- denver -dot- colorado -dot- edu