Re: I've had enough of Andreas; how about you?

Subject: Re: I've had enough of Andreas; how about you?
From: Jim Grey <jwg -at- ACD4 -dot- ACD -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 May 1994 08:48:27 -0500

PatO' fumes:
>I hereby publicly petition Eric J. Ray, listowner for techwr-l, to
>immediately and at least temporarily, if not permanently, suspend the
>subscription of Andreas Ramos to techwr-l.

What brings this on?

Unless Andreas has committed some egregious act, seeking to get her
banned from the list is no way to handle the problem. Mailing lists,
newsgroups, even local bulletin boards are open to the public. So
they should remain. If you don't like someone, don't read their
messages. If enough people agree and do likewise, the irritant will
get tired of talking to a wall and go away.

Peace,
jim grey
onothimagen!