Re: I've had enough of Andreas; how about you?

Subject: Re: I've had enough of Andreas; how about you?
From: "Brian J. Dooley" <Brian_Dooley -at- EQUINOX -dot- GEN -dot- NZ>
Date: Mon, 9 May 1994 15:50:41 +1200

Too Right! This talk of banning people sounds rather fascist. When you think
about it, any good discussion requires a"devil's advocate". Let's not
confine input to all of the polite things that everyone agrees with. One
thing to remember in this regard is that this is an INTERNATIONAL list.
There may be folks out there with viewpoints entirely at odds with your ow

Cheers from sny Aotroa.
--
***** BRIAN J. DOOLEY ***** 1/45 Aylesford St., Christchurch, NEW ZEALAND
email: Brian_Dooley -at- equinox -dot- gen -dot- nz CompuServe: 75146,3212