Reception mtg. of techwr-l at 41st STC conf.

Subject: Reception mtg. of techwr-l at 41st STC conf.
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 May 1994 13:42:23 -0500

re--the techwr-l meeting on Sunday, May 15, at the Welcome Reception

Please allow me to clarify:
This meeting is in no way limited to those who have sent
me messages. All who are interested and who are present
are welcome! It is very informal. (I couldn't exclude
people if I want to because we are meeting at the reception.)

The primary purpose is to put a face with the familiar
e-mail addresses. ("So YOU'RE ejray -at- okway -dot- okstate -dot- edu!")

You do not have to be a regular poster to show up. Lurkers
are welcome. Heck, we'd probably even talk to folks who
have never heard of e-mail!

I'll see you there, and I'll recognize you by that net-head
look in your eyes!

Day: Sunday, May 15
Place: Ballroom, Welcome Reception
Time: 8:00 (so we can get food first)