Re: User fax poll

Subject: Re: User fax poll
From: David Venzke <dven -at- COBRA -dot- CLEO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 May 1994 08:50:04 EDT

Thanks to Mary Jane Northrop (and others) who correctly identified the
source of the reader fax poll I quoted earlier this week. I was stricken
ill Tuesday night and was not able to research my source.

Thanks again.

Dave Venzke | All opinions expressed here are solely my
CLEO Communications | own. Any resemblance to opinions held by
3796 Plaza Drive | my employer is purely coincidental.
Ann Arbor MI 48108 |
(313) 662-2002, ext. 132 | Address: dven -at- cleo -dot- com