Interleaf & Interleaf WorldView

Subject: Interleaf & Interleaf WorldView
From: Sharon Moore <"ENG::MOORE"@ADMIN.MTI.COM>
Date: Mon, 9 May 1994 10:36:13 -0700

We're looking at putting documentation onto floppies for field service folk
to use. A product that has caught our attention is WorldView by Interleaf.
Has anyone had any experience with this product or know where I could ask?

As part of using their WorldView product we have also been looking at
Interleaf 5 for our user manuals. We now use PageMaker (PC). Can anyone give
me any comparisons or opinions? How about Interleaf 6 (Windows) - know
anything about it?

Thanks for your help.

-Sharon
moore -at- admin -dot- mti -dot- com

** My employer probably cares nothing about this topic and presumably
does not even know that I have an opinion on it. **