CAPMAN -- illegal advertising message?

Subject: CAPMAN -- illegal advertising message?
From: John Gough <john -at- ROCKY -dot- ATRIUM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 13 May 1994 09:46:31 CDT

Forwarded message:

Eric, this is highly inappropriate mail--it advertises, and
it's not even close to being interesting to our profession.
Is there any way we can reprimand this guy? I've already
sent a non-flaming but clear reply.

Maybe if EVERYBODY on the techwr-l list sent this guy
reprimands he would get the point.

John
John Gough Atrium Technologies Austin TX john -at- atrium -dot- com