Network Advertising

Subject: Network Advertising
From: "George F. Taylor" <gtaylor3 -at- CALSTATELA -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 25 May 1994 09:42:50 -0600

Suggest we develop a strategy to stop the improper use of this service by
persons advertising products or services.
1. We should verify that the advertiser's E-mail is correct.
2. We should bombard the advertiser with E-mail messages.
3. We could also send letters to the appropriate Better Business Bureau.
4. We could try to withdraw their E-mail account.
5. Etc.