Advice?

Subject: Advice?
From: Thomas Krueger <tjk -at- INTROL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 May 1994 16:04:43 -0500

So now it comes down to rewriting our software manual, now that we at least
got it out the door.

Since I'm new at this, I wouldn't mind a little advice on going about this
task. How we determine what's important, what's missing, how to organize,
stuff like that.

I'm getting ready to call the customers and see what they say.

- Tom
--

Thomas Krueger Introl Corporation Moderator:
Technical Writer 9220 West Howard Avenue rec.audio.high-end