Conference Reports

Subject: Conference Reports
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 1994 12:48:26 -0500

I attended the 41st Annual Conference of the Soiciety for
Technical Communication (STC) in Minneapolis, and I was mostly
sponsored by my company. Like many others, I am obliged to
submit a report on the conference.

However, because of my obligations to my chapter, I attended several
sessions on chapter development, leaving me less time for work-related
sessions.

My ideas:
1. I would like to exchange session notes with other attendees
either by e-mail, techwr-l, or US mail.

2. I would like to exchange conference reports with others who
are required to write them.

I would be personally grateful, and I believe that any notes
exchanged on techwr-l would be beneficial to other subscribers.

LaVonna Funkhouser lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com
Halliburton 405/251-4582
incoming president, OK chapter of STC 405/251-3008 fax