Re: Humor Re[2]: Degreed and Insulted

Subject: Re: Humor Re[2]: Degreed and Insulted
From: DaveTaylor -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 1994 07:28:51 EDT

Amy Coppola said:

> This point and the others that you made are valid and thoughtful. Having
said
> Having said that, can I poke fun at you in a friendly way for misspelling
the
> word "grammar?" Irony at its best. :-)

You sure can. That's what happens when you skip proofreading. Or perhaps I
was thinking of a button I saw recently: "It's a poor mind that can think of
only one way to spell a word."

Dave
,
` , David M. Taylor ... The word juggler
\o_
# Freelance writer
/ \ Columbia MD USA davetaylor -at- aol -dot- com