Re: Portfolios

Subject: Re: Portfolios
From: "Bonni J. Graham" <bgraham -at- ELECTRICITI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 1994 18:32:39 PST

I bought an art portfolio (just larger than paper-sized, not the huge ones).
Since my first samples are 3-ring half-sheets, I bought a matching set of
black binders for them. I put my cover sheets for each project I'm
bringing to that interview in the portfolio, along with any flat stuff I
can, such as copies of STC papers (my OO one is currently a hot "leave"
piece), Signature issues (the SDSTC newsletter I edited to an Award of
Excellence -- and don't think I don't mention that!) various brochures I've
done (if appropriate), the index to the Smalltalk book Easel (my old co.)
sends out with it's doc set, etc. I awlays get compliments.

B.
Bonni Graham
Manual Labour
Director, Region 8 Conference