Do you read?

Subject: Do you read?
From: David Oberstadt <daveo -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 1994 09:01:37 PDT

I am interested in finding out what all you tech whirlers
read. I believe to write well, one must read quite a bit
on various topics.

What technical journals or trade magazines do you read?
What other things do you read? (newspaper, books, etc.)
About how many hours a week do you think you spend reading?
I will post results here next week, so please respond to
me personally.

I asked this question last week at the end of a moderately
lengthy message, but received only a handful of responses.
Perhaps some of you did not read all (any?) of the message,
or maybe some of you just don't read much. Another possibility
would be you don't want to share what you read. I can
accept that.

I wish you all a heck of a nice day, really. Thanks for
your input.

David Oberstadt Santa Teresa Lab
daveo -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com San Jose, California