Re: "Notes" column in the manual?!?

Subject: Re: "Notes" column in the manual?!?
From: Karla McMaster <mcmaster%pcmail -dot- cti-pet -dot- com -at- CTI-PET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 1994 16:29:04 EST

No one ever asked me to do this, but the trainers, on their own, copied the
half-size manual pages onto full size training pages. I was just glad they were
using the material I'd written, and introducing people to the idea of finding
answers in the manual...

Karla McMaster, technical writer
CTI-PET Systems, Inc., Knoxville, TN
mcmaster -at- cti-pet -dot- com