Re: "Notes" column in the manual?!?

Subject: Re: "Notes" column in the manual?!?
From: Glen Accardo <glen -at- SOFTINT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 1994 10:08:25 CDT

> John Gough says

> "Give the prize to the person who posted a suggestion to use bigger paper.
> Just brilliant!"

> Except that the paper is already 8.5 x 11--who wants to deal with a book
> larger than that, especially on the table or desk next to a monitor &
> keyboard if it's a computer classroom!

I agree. When I printed our manuals on larger paper, we had very small
manuals. Printing them on letter sized paper was fine. But printing
letter sized manuals on legal paper, while clumsy, would probably still get
everyone to stop complaining about the extra column.

Sometimes having people not complain is as good as compliments. It was
for me in this particular case. Training got their "note space," I didn't
have to reformat anything, no special anything was required. But are
legal-sized binders available at a decent price?

glen accardo glen -at- softint -dot- com
Software Interfaces, Inc. (713) 492-0707
Houston, TX 77084

Did the Corinthians ever write back?