Re: Frequency of flame wars

Subject: Re: Frequency of flame wars
From: Sally Marquigny <SALLYM -at- MSMAILHQ -dot- NETIMAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 1994 16:44:00 PDT

LaVonna writes:

I'm having a good laugh at this thread....
[snip]
Do you who think techwr-l is full of flames participate on
other lists? (You don't have to answer this to me, just to
yourself.)

IMHO, we are fairly polite, and I believe it is because we
understand the limitations of written communication.

Of the opinion that our list is fairly mild,
LaVonna
LaVonna, you have astutely detected that I am new to this list and to the
net altogether, but my initial impression is that we are fairly _feisty_,
and your message is no exception. I suppose this is a sign of the
confidence of the writers. I don't feel the messages are viscious by any
means, but we sure don't let anyone get away with anything, do we? ;)

I _enjoy_ the exchange of ideas _and_ opinions! But I surely think twice
before adding my $.02...

Sorry if I misjudged you or others,

Sally Marquigny Network Imaging Systems
sallym -at- msmailhq -dot- netimage -dot- com Herndon, VA