Re: (tangent) "Click" or "click on?"

Subject: Re: (tangent) "Click" or "click on?"
From: Ken d'Albenas <kendal -at- AUTOTROL -dot- CUC -dot- AB -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 1994 19:10:13 MDT

There have been a couple of dozen replies so far to my question
on this subject. That's more than enough to warrant posting a
summary. Could I suggest now that if anyone else still plans to
reply, you just write to me personally instead of posting to

The benefits:

- You'll save bandwidth, but still be accounted for in the
summary.
- The summary will comprise more than what everyone has
already read.
- You'll give a little relief to those subscribers who have
no interest in all this e-mail about computer documentation.

Many, many thanks to all those who have replied.
I shall post the summary as soon as the replies trail off.

Ken d'Albenas
Calgary, Alberta
Home of the Vancouver Canucks (I wish!)
(-::