Info. Map./Copyright--oops

Subject: Info. Map./Copyright--oops
From: "Nicole J. Burton" <nburton -at- FDIC -dot- GOV>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 1994 11:46:23 +6816

Re: What does IM's copyright mean?

I erred in saying that Information Mapping is a copyrighted method. I meant
to say that the term Information Mapping is a registered trademark, and (I
guess) their materials describing the method are copywritten, as most such
materials would be. But of course one can use the method in one's own work
and own the work; that is the purpose for training in the method. Sorry for
the confusion caused by my error. NB