Re: Framemaker Problem

Subject: Re: Framemaker Problem
From: Glen Accardo <glen -at- SOFTINT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 1994 13:29:12 CDT

> I've got a problem capturing pulldown menus, using the capture
> function in Framemaker. Even if I use a time delay, so I have five

If you are using X, you could use the xgrabsc command. Use the -o and
-post arguments, and you should get a nice picture of the window you want
with the menu in the desired state.

You have to run the command in a separate xterm window, then activate the
window you want to capture. If you need more info, lemme know.

glen accardo glen -at- softint -dot- com
Software Interfaces, Inc. (713) 492-0707
Houston, TX 77084

Did the Corinthians ever write back?